Sunday, January 12, 2014

SCHOOL, GO AWAY

Last week of my hols BOOOOHOOOO.

Monday feels like such a long time ago but its actually just 5 days! Woke up at noon, SUPER HUNGRY, no food at home, thus ended up at my go-to cafe CBTL.

Tim Ho Wan with the primary school peeps for dimsum YUM YUM. Price is quite legit the 5 of us spent $60, although maybe its cause I ate a lot oops. Paris Baguette for even more afternoon snacks cause WE PIGS YO. But ohgosh finally tried their pudding <3 <3 <3

Went to the library with the intention to study, but Instagram was super distracting. And if you are living under a rock, GO FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM. My P6 cousin has over a THOUSAND followers! AHHEM PART As AHHEM.

TYPO SALE AT WESTGATE. TYPO SALEEEEE. Bought presents for the 3 bday girls. And there was this pillow I was intending to get for Kelly, but then I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT and got another for myself (well done me what happened only spending money on legit necessary stuff, but in my defense it is really really cute). I love staying at the west now.

Tuesday 
Combined surprise bday celebration for kelly gillian cynthia at marina barrage. FUN DAY.
HAHA in the morning a lot of us were late so we were trying to stall the bday girls. Like randomly asking cynthia to go buy chips and making kelly leave late. 

Cynthia still came on time though and OMG while we were waiting for kelly we ran into thengyi! Like she didn't know the other group would be there as well HAHAHA thengyi super cool though she just walked past without saying anything AND CYNTHIA WAS SO HURT. 

Also eileen is damn good at stalling gillian so that she won't bump into us. Like she got off at a wrong stop, then pretended she had to use the toilet, legit used the toilet, and went on the new blue mrt line for fun.

OK PICS ARE ON FB AND INSTA. IM LAZY TO REUPLOAD HERE. BUT IN SUMMARY, SUPER FUN DAY. 

Although I completely ran out of cash. And I still owe people money. On a brighter note, people owe me money too.


Wednesday was the third day in a row not eating at home at all.  Lunch with platmates (THEY HAVE A CREPE STALL AT FAR EAST AND ITS DELICIOUS), went back to RGS cause we are bored kids with nothing to do. THE SUN WAS BURNING so we escaped to the library and laughed at poor juniors having school. LIKE WHAT IS SCHOOL EVEN. Moved to squash court and crashed the B NCOS' meeting. 

Then since I was already in orchard so just nice go buy uniform. Jio-ed Jasmine (CAUSE IM A GOOD FRIEND ARENT I) and gillian came along too. I dislike buying fitted clothes cause SUPER DEMORALISING but ohwell motivation to not get fat. Then we went bag-hunting cause jasmine's bag broke :( 

Yoshinoya for dinner was my first time in DAYS eating veggies. But whats the point when we ended up at EWF for fries. Dear Jasmine, I hope we didn't ruin the special memory you have with a special someone at that special place. 

Thursday the primary school people decided to go out again but that day just felt like a very home-based day so I stayed home the whole day. But HEY I did go to subway for lunch, and met Michelle there! Such a surprise cause I was expecting her to be with the rest. 

The rest of the day was spent re-watching Sherlock season 1. And then tumblring after that.


FAVOURITE SCENE

FEELS FEELS FEELS

OH MY GOD IM NOT OKAY

The point I’m trying to make is that I am the most unpleasant… rude, ignorant, and all around obnoxious asshole that anyone could possibly have the misfortune to meet. I am dismissive of the virtuous, unaware of the beautiful, and uncomprehending in the face of the happy. So if I didn’t understand I was asked to be best man it is because I never expected to be anybody’s best friend. Certainly not the best friend of the bravest, and kindest and the wisest human being I have ever had the good fortune of knowing. John, I am a ridiculous man. Redeemed only by the warmth and constancy of your friendship.
-Sherlock Holmes, in The Saddest Quote Ever The Sign of Three

I LEGIT CRIED AT THIS SCENE




Friday was uneventful. Spent the day clearing out my room and working out. Ran to the Bukit Gombak stadium to run one round on the track and then ran all the way back again HAHA super pointless route next time I shall be more adventurous. 



Saturday 
Edusave awards was um okay. The organisers were trying to get the awardees to applaud but all the older people in the back rows didn't even flinch a muscle HAHAHA. But super cool though its held at this hardcourt area so its literally right at my house.




I have no idea when I started blogging by days but well I guess this is what I do now? 

No comments:

Post a Comment