Friday, August 24, 2012

Please give me a holiday on Monday

I foresee a very unfortunate morning in a few mere hours. But things have reached the point where there is no turning back. And it has also reached the point where a few more minutes make no difference anyway. That's why I'm here lying on my bed, blogging.

And being hungry.

And being very tempted to watch another episode of House.

Actually, I would totally do that, if I didn't have to stay back tomorrow today or wake up early on Saturday.

But as it so happens, I do.


Today Yesterday school was soooo slack. I went to school to go for Physics (so guai :D), but Ms Lim wasn't in school. So guess what. I went to school to hit a ball around and do a compre on sex ed. Wow. Such an enriching day.


I haven't rewarded myself in the past 2 weeks. And I don't think I will get the chance to this week. Nevermind, I give myself the next weekend off. Maybe not the whole weekend. Friday + Saturday. Shopping, eating, watching, sleeping, reading. Please don't let anything ruin my plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment