Monday, December 31, 2012

Poop.

Huh so I have just written a letter to future me. So different from what I usually do. But I guess the best person to tell your 'secrets' to is yourself?

Whilst writing the letter I realised I am not one to display my emotions. In fact, sometimes they are hidden so well that even I don't realise they are there, much less confront them.


Anyways, I have been living this past week being confused about what day it is, since I have been out most of the time and on the days I am home, BOTH my parents took leave, and don't forget all the christmas and new year holidays. That has resulted in me not being able to comprehend (until I happened to glance at the date) that today is the last day of 2012 and school begins in 2 days' time.

You know what would be appropriate right now? A bunch of vulgarities.


No comments:

Post a Comment