Friday, December 14, 2012

Dude, 2012 is not over yet

I dare say this holiday is NOT a well-deserved break. It has helped me realise how much a slacker I have been this whole entire year. Since I am basically doing the same stuff: internet + my shows + a teeny bit of work, except with more sleep.

Obviously this does not come as a surprise to me, and obviously I need to do something about it. I know kay, it does not evade me that in less than 3 weeks, it will be the start of my last year of secondary school. I am aware that in less than 3 weeks, it will be 2013. And yes, it has been brought to my attention that in 2013,  I will have to sit for my o levels; I will have to be a NCO; I will have to go to internationals; I will have to take my ballet exam; I will have to give a heck about my GPA. Damn it, I do not need to be reminded that i am going to be 16 and an IC-carrier (sidenote: not having to sneak in to NC16 movies anymore (y)).

Do you get my point? LESS THAN 3 WEEKS. I still have 2 weeks and 4 days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment