Sunday, October 21, 2012

Caught in the rain with no extra clothes

Pounding head. Dry throat. Weak limbs. Temperature at 38.5. I guess i am sick huh.

Last night's sleep was unrestful, so I woke up a lot earlier than expected this morning. Despite the headache, I decided to watch Sherlock which  required a fair bit of brain power to follow instead of like some funny sitcom. Don't ask me why.

Ohgod now I am sure there is something wrong with me. Do you even know how long it took me to type the above. It was like type, realise I typed something wrong,  thought I deleted, realise I didnt, delete, type again, cycle repeats.

Stop judging me; be nice kay.

I shall now veer off into a completely different topic. Don't you think its so nice of me to warn you?

I think I am supposed to be utterly upset/depressed/crying over my Chem paper. Does the fact that I am not mean that I am escaping and preventing reality from sinking in; or that idgaf anymore? The sad part is, my Chem results are actually not bad when compared to my Malay results.

Okay I don't like thinking about those things. CHANGE TOPIC.

To all of you reading this post and my blog, do you really have nothing better to do than stalk me? I am not an inspirational blogger who would come up with meaningful like philosophies; I am not a celebrity blogger who would garner a lot more views; I am not a fame/money-seeking blogger who would do ads all day and hope to become famous.

And even if you really want to stalk me, there is nothing much here.

No comments:

Post a Comment