Sunday, August 12, 2012

Ang mos have weird last names

I finished watching one whole season of House. Yep, during the span of these few days.

And you would expect me to start complaining and whining about how unproductive I was and how there is so much work to be done blah blah blah.


Oh I dont know why I just spun two rounds on my spinny chair but I did. And now I am dizzy. @.@


But no, I shall not complain nor whine.

I shall obsess.

House is amazing. Even though I only watched the last two seasons, the finale was still so sad because it meant the end. :( But acc to tmy, it is because of my only watching two our of the eight seasons that is  allowing me to not be bored or tired of House.

Why do amazing shows like House and Ugly Betty have to come to an end? Its always so sad when the last scene, which is somehow always a slowly zooming out thing, comes and the ending music plays and you know its the end. No matter how many times you watch the series, the ending still evokes the same emotions. Even when you have watched the show countless times and know the plot by heart, you are still on the edge of your seat, wanting to find out what happens ultimately but at the same time, not wanting the ending to come at all.

But its okay. I still have 6 more seasons of House to go. Thats twice as long as Ugly Betty.

Oh btw I think House is a weird title for a tv drama series. Like, seriously, House?


No comments:

Post a Comment