Sunday, March 4, 2012

Happy Last Hour of Being Fourteen

So, I will officially be fifteen in less than an hour's time. When people ask for my age, my answer will have to be 15. Gosh.

Fifteen. Fifteen. Fifteen.

Haha, just drilling that into my head.




15 is like 14. They are both connecting ages. Like bridges connecting the park and the road. Like links connecting a elaboration in a History essay to the main point. Like fallopian tubes connecting the ovaries and the uterus. Between celebrating becoming a teenager and having your sweet sixteen, you have to be 14 and 15.

Turning 15 is almost reaching the middle of your road as a teenager. Almost. You have to be 15 and a half to actually be right smack in the middle.




I shall now proceed to wallow in the last hour of being fourteen.

No comments:

Post a Comment