Sunday, February 19, 2012

Throw on some clothes and grab a pair of sneakers

Just went out for a run.

It was one of those runs that your brain is occupied with thoughts and you just run and run until you are too tired too think anymore.

It was one of those runs that you can keep telling yourself to push just a little bit more, and you dont even relise how far you have run until you stop.

It was one of those runs that you dont stop until you have reached at least 2.4km, so that you know you at least have the stamina for NAPFA.

I havent been able to run like this for a few months. And I miss it.

Sometimes I think it is worth it to be under all these stress, just so that I can run like I did today, feeling the freedom and sense of achievement, no matter how momentary it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment