Saturday, December 31, 2011

What a unique way to end the year

I am sick. Like 39°C fever sick. This is the first time in 2011 that I am sick. And I blame kayaking. I was almost able to get thorugh 2011 withour falling sick at all, but now, on the last day...:(

If you are even concerned, I am slightly better after having some medication that I was prescribed last year along with a 7-days MC. And I am not going to let this affect my New Year's Eve. Later I am going out to have seafood and hopefully countdown if I dont fall asleep.

Hope you are feeling better than I am and have a blast tonight! :D

P.S. Haha, 150th post. Which means that this year I wrote a total of 150 posts :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks For Post which have lot of knowledge and informataion thanks....TablePlus Crack

    ReplyDelete