Saturday, October 29, 2011

Opening the door to a big smile and a warm welcome

I really pity those who have to go home to empty houses everyday.

Both my parents are out shopping, and I returned home from ballet class before them. The house was so dark and quiet. And as I locked the door, I felt so lonely. I guess its because its dark, so I cannot really see properly, making the house look really empty. I mean, when I come home from school in the afternoon, I am actually happy that I have the whole house to myself for a while, either for a few hours or a few minutes.

I hate coming home to empty houses at night, thats why I always make an effort to go welcome my parents everyday when they reach home after a long day at work. I have never really regarded it as anything, but now that I think about it, how big a difference this small action can make.

No comments:

Post a Comment