Thursday, October 20, 2011

Forever having a special place in my heart

Oh no, Harry Potter is starting to slip away. And there is no way I am going to let that happen.

Yeah, I am gonna reread the first book for the umpteenth time :)

But these just make me sad

Dear Fred,
We came into this world together. We're supposed to leave together, Fred. Together.
George


Dear Fred,
You really don't know how much I miss you. I'm incomplete.
Love, George



Fred,
I know they said they have never left, so why can I not see you? When I talk to you, I can't hear you reply or laugh. Why?
George


Dear Fred,
These letters to you are making me cry.


Hey Fred,
Remember when we put or names in the Goblet of Fire? I wish that hadn't been the only time we saw each other old.
George


Dear Fred
Sometimes when I look in the mirror I talk to myself and pretend that you're back with me where you belong.
Love George




I remember right after watching the last film, I had already felt empty. But what really brought the tears coming was Fred's death....

No comments:

Post a Comment