Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Those commands finally make sense now

Hehe, finally sort of understand what those words that used to sound like gibberish mean now. And I was like explaining to my mother. Anyways, the parade seemed extra cool this year :), like I can relate to it more. :D

AND AND AND the part before the parade was seriously creative okay? And the boy acting as the grandson is so cute :)

Oh, took part in my first "NDP" yesterday. Cool, huh? And I think I am starting to respect encik even more.

Hmmm, what else? Had BBQ yesterday night, slacked today, blah blah.

I painted my fingernails NEON pink. And my toenails red and white. Forgot to wear the huge NEON pink hair clips I bought for ORD.

I like this 5-day weekend.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE. I LOVE YOU! <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment