Monday, April 8, 2013

If I can't lose them, means I gotta stop eating them

Wow what a lucky week right before my ballet exam.

During class on Saturday, I either went down too far or opened too wide, but when I stood up my hamstring was damn pain.

And just now I sort of fell down on all fours. Knee won't stop bleeding, and the wound on my hand is pretty deep. Luckily I wasn't too far from home, and managed to hop and limp and hobble my way back. But its quite sad that were at least 4 people around me (and caused me to fall btw) and no one offered to help me :(  Its ok I'm INDEPENDENT.

But this is really really bad. I doubt I will be able to run fast this week, and thats not just gonna affect my ballet, but NAPFA. and I think this week I can't practise to my best. OHNO. Please please please be better before the exam so at least I can practise more. And kneel gracefully.

PLEASEEE. My dear body, I haven't been putting you through all the pain and bruises and sweat and hard work for nothing, please don't disappoint me. Please don't hate me, I'm counting on you. Everything I put you through will be worth it in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment