Sunday, August 26, 2012

I should just become an owl

Time: 5.09AM

Hohoho new record. Not considering the nap, I have been awake for 23 hours. Even if you count the nap, its 19 hours.

Wow.

And I am only a bit sleepy. Like how I would feel at 11pm on a normal school night.

Should I go sleep? Or just tahan until I cannot take it? Hmmm.

Well maybe I should let my brain get some rest and power. Chem AA is happily waiting for me to do later on in the day. And you can't exactly do chem when you are all drowsy and sleepy and not thinking.

I am hungry. Very hungry. Doesn't help that I know that there is pizza in the fridge and chips in the kitchen and milo bars somewhere else. I don't know whether it would be acceptable to eat now. Cause I  have been banned from eating and drinking except plain water after 8pm. But if i eat now, it can be considered at breakfast already. So.

Forget it. Off to bed I go. Good morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment