Thursday, July 5, 2012

“Running is a big question mark that’s there each and every day. It asks you, ‘Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?’”

I just went running. In a hoodie. Haha got a few weird looks from other people. But super shiok can. Haven't ran since napfa before the holidays.

The running during PT last Monday was slower than my normal walking speed, so I guess that is not counted.

Okay, so today's run wasn't that fast either, but it was such a different feeling running in a hoodie. I think the reason why I was wearing a hoodie was because it was super cold in the evening, and I was too lazy to take it off before starting the run, so I just kept it on.

Oh and my hair was in a side braid. Cause that was the hairstyle in the evening and if you turn it into a normal ponytail for the run the hair would be all curly and crazed up.

Haha one day I am going to go running in a bikini. Under appropriate circumstances, obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment