Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The grass looks greener on the other side

Argh should have gone to sleep at 8. Then I wouldnt be aware of all these work that started piling in after 9. And now I am super tired after chionging out a piece of very unsatisfactory work that I turned in anyway because I just can't be bothered anymore.

I can feel my brain juice being squeezed out.

Having 5 active google accounts does not help either. Everyone is sending different stuff to different accounts. No sort of organization whatsoever, not unlike the 2 drawer compartments of my wardrobe.

Today after I got home I didn't even slack. That is a super great achievement can. But I need my slack time.

I think I am going to have a surviving-half-the-week-reward for myself tomorrow.

Hopefully the worst of this week is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment