Thursday, February 2, 2012

YTT. Yesterday Today Tomorrow

Yesterday night I obssessed over YTF again. Except for the JR and Andrew guy. No offence, but the other 5 are more of my sort. And I watched all of the videos form Quest Crew while they were competing in ABDC, and wow, they are really good. And they came to Singapore 2 years ago! They were just walking along Orchard and eating Old Chang Kee.





Today, SLI was sweet. And such a good replacement for Chinese lesson.

OMG the RI guys cheer super low and loud. There is like 10 of them and they can drown out the entire school population, which is like almost 2000 of us.

Andandnand one of them is my primary school senior.

Haha that part was really epic :)


I am in such a good mood now.

Ah.


Just now during TKD, 'Shed a Tear' started playing. I heard the intro and got like super excited and high haha. :D Too bad the Mr Koh person skipped it cause the tempo was too slow. :(



Maybe next time 'Nice Guys' will start playing :)





Tomorrow I am going home at 1. That is so freaking early. Not that I am complaining. :p And I am so going to treat myself to KFC for lunch for surviving this week. And Saturday we are having a BBQ party, so that is to be looked forward to too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment