Tuesday, December 6, 2011

When clothes become a want

So right my house has three bedrooms, and we each sleep in a different room, mainly because our bedtimes and sleeping habits are super different.


My mom is the type who must have absolute silence and darkness when she sleeps (locked doors, closed windows with a tiny crack for air) and she likes to 早睡早起 . Say 11-7.



My dad is the type who can sleep under almost any condition, and he usually sleeps from 2-9.



I can only sleep soundly in my own bed. If I sleep anywhere else besides my own bed, there is a very huge tendency that I will wake up in the middle of the night for no apparent reason. Otherwise, I am a very sound and peaceful sleeper. Yeah, I rarely dream, and even more rarely have nightmares (I believe I havent had any this year, maybe 1 or 2 at most).

My bedtimes vary a lot. Schoolnights are usually 11. But preparing to sleep is the only time I can actually read my books, and I will end up sleeping only at 12. And the bloody alarm rings at 6. 6:10, to be exacct. That gives me a total of 10 minutes before my school bus arrives. Haha, pro right. I will jump out of bed, wash clean brush whatever in 5 minutes, put on uniform and comb hair in 4 minutes, leaving me 1 minute to travel 18 stories down the lift. I will tie my shoelaces in the lift, sleep during the bus ride, eat breakfast in school and that is my morning lifestyle.

Now that its the holidays, my usual sleeping time is after 2. Around 3. And I wake up at 10. Its not that many hours of sleep, because I have already caught up during the first couple of nights. Slept like pig from 12-10 for quite a few nights haha. So, I guess I am more nocturnal than diurnal?



Ah I luoliluoso for so long liao still havent got to the point.



So recently my parents switched rooms, and my mom bought a new big wardrobe. So now the old big wardrobe belongs to my dad, and he so shockingly few clothes given the number of clothes I own. So I managed to persuade him to give me half of his wardrobe space. :D I put all those that I rarely wear there, and of course I noticed a pattern. Long pants and fancy dresses and dresses with awkward lengths. Yeah.


Unsurprisinly, I have still been buying clothes. I guess I can do a comparison at the end of the holidays as to before and then after new year when I actually start clearing stuff out.






My new big bookcase is coming this weekend :) Super excited. It is so big it covers one whole wall. Lalala then I am gonna somehow ask for a new desk and maybe, if I am lucky, a vanity thingy. Hohoho then a new toilet and sink for my bathroom...





Ok, you know what. This post has no point.

No comments:

Post a Comment