Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Back to city life

WOOOOOOHHHHHHHOOOOOOOO

im back.

from vacation.

at the beach.



And im a bit more tanned.

Just slightly.

Except my legs are brown.

And my knees are black.




The sun there is crazy.

All I did was to lie.

And I sweated like crazy.

Felt like I had just run 5km.



They had Singapore tv channels.

Which I discovered had pretty decent stuff.

But they also had Cartoon Netowrk.

On which I watched 3 Barbie movies.




Wore shorts like crazy.

I brought all my super mini ones.

Paired with tank tops.

And bikinis.




Devoured no less than 7 packets.

Of tidbits.

Pizza, roti prata, spaghetti, fish and chips.

Everyday.





Now back to civilisation.

The first thing I did.

Was to dabao.

KFC.






I need a good bath.

With my own shampoo.

Cause my hair is screwed.

The worst I have ever seen it at.





I didnt mean for this post.

To seem poem-ish.

But oh well.

Here you are.




:)

No comments:

Post a Comment