Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Celebrating the wonders of life

50th post. A dedication to them :)


They seemed to have changed so much after having a baby.

And I miss those days when they lived right across me and I would spend my weekends at their house, looking though his comic collections, watching his dvds and teasing him.

He is still as cute and funny, but I guess he now has more responsibilities.

And I really really respect them. They have like 2 condos and 1 flat, and they wanted a landed just that they are not Singaporeans. And they have 2 cars, a Mers and a super cool yellow and black sports car.

And everytime I would get huge presents. And for CNY, woah!

I don’t know, but it feels like before their baby, they were sort of focusing on me, and I think I sort of miss that.

But still, yesterday was fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment